Clearinghouse for Sport
The Clearinghouse for Sport has been established to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas (knowledge) across the sport sector and all levels of Australian governments.
It allows for the secure online communication and sharing of licensed electronic resources (i.e. electronic journals, databases, video/audio assets, images, electronic alerts and in-confidence documents) between secure community members working within the Australian high performance sport sector.
Membership is restricted to the following clients:
- Australian Sports Commission/Australian Institute of Sport staff
- Australian Institute of Sport service providers
- National sports organisations (recognised by the Australian Sports Commission) staff and nominated clients
- State institute/academy of sport staff
- If you meet the above membership criteria and would like to become a member please contact the NSIC.
- If you have forgotten your password please contact the NSIC.