National Sport Research
Welcome to the National Sport Research program of the Australian Sports Commission (ASC).
This program is responsible for managing the ASC Social Research Agenda.
Duties and responsibilities of the section include:
- Identifying and articulating key research issues significant to the ASC;
- Ensuring the ASC has in place a clear and consistent research framework;
- Commissioning and contract managing significant research projects;
- Reviewing, critiquing and integrating relevant research findings with current and intended ASC business practices and policies; and
- Disseminating sport-related research findings and educating stakeholders on their relevance and appropriate use.
You will find more information from this section through the menu items on the left.
National Sport Research can be contacted on:
Phone: (02) 6214 1093
Fax: (02) 6214 1836