Register now for Our Sporting Future 2013 — take advantage of early bird savings
Registrations are now open for Australia’s leading sports forum, Our Sporting Future 2013 (OSF2013) taking place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 10–12 April 2013. A special discounted early bird registration rate is available until close of business 8 February 2013.
The Committee of Australian Sport and Recreational Officials (CASRO) and the Australian Sports Commission (ASC) will host OSF 2013, which will provide an opportunity to:
- examine contemporary issues and strategic opportunities in sport
- learn relevant operational information and ideas to expand your membership base
- meet exhibitors from the sports industry showcasing their latest products and services
- participate in unique networking opportunities.
Leading international and Australian speakers will explore new ideas and strategies that may impact on the future of Australia’s sporting industry and in particular commercialisation of sport.
Keynote speakers include:
- Simon Hollingsworth, ASC CEO
- Phil Ruthven, Founder and Chairman of IBIS World
- David Gallop, CEO Football Federation of Australia
- Belinda Moore, Australasia’s foremost membership specialist
- Peter FitzSimons, rugby star, best-selling author, columnist and television presenter.
The forum will focus on generating ideas and providing practical information that can be applied to sport. The flexible program allows delegates to attend sessions specific to their interests.
OSF will also offer a range of enjoyable social and networking opportunities, together with an industry exhibition that will enable delegates to experience new products and services in the sports sector.
Don’t miss OSF 2013— register now!