Australian Sport Calendar
- Download the full Calendar for 2013 (DOC - 409.0 KB) or (PDF - 458.0 KB)
- Download the full Calendar for 2014 (DOC - 185.0 KB) or (PDF - 223.0 KB)
About the Calendar
The Australian Sports Calendar is an up-to-date calendar of sporting events. The events listed include:
- National championships held in Australia
- Major multi-sport events i.e. Olympic Games, Masters Games etc.
- Major competitions held overseas of interest to Australians i.e. world championships, world cups etc.
All the information in the Australian Sport Calendar was correct at the time of data entry. The National Sport Information Centre (NSIC) updates events on a regular basis but major updates are undertaken in June and December each year. It should be noted that events are often changed because of sponsorship or media commitments and/or venue suitability. For confirmation please contact the appropriate national sporting organisation.
Please note: no responsibility is accepted for the correctness of information and contacts supplied. Listing in this calendar does not imply endorsement by the Australian Sports Commission.
- International Olympic Committee Sports Calendar
- International Paralympic Committee Events Calendar
- Sportaccord World Sport Calendar
If you have any enquiries about the Calendar, please contact us.