The geography of disability and economic disadvantage in Australian capital cities (2009)
- The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare report presents How is severe disability distibuted within Australian capital cities? What is the relationship between the pecentage of people with severe disability living in a local metropolitan area and the socioeconomic disadvantage of the area? The report presents data on the geographical distribution of severe disability among people aged less than 65 years leiving in Australian capital cities, based on analysis of the 2006 Cenus of Population and Housing.
- The geography of disability and economic disadvantage in Australian capital cities (2009)
SHUT OUT: The Experience of People with Disabilities and their Families in Australia (2009)
Participation in Sport by People with Disability (2009)
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics presents information on disability and participation in sport by people with a disability. It also compare their particpaition rates with people with no disability and examines whether particpation rates vary with sex, age and the type of disability.
- Participation in Sport by People with Disability (2009)
National Compact between the Australian Government and the Third Sector - Consultation Report 2010
Disability in Australia: trends in prevalence, education, employment and community living (2008)
Defining Sport and Physical Recreation - a Conceptual Model (2008)
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics Information Paper presents a conceptual model defining key concepts commonly used in survey research on sport and exercise. The model provides definitions of sport, exercise and physical recreation and examines the relationship between these concepts. The aim is to aid interpretation and future development of surveys in this field.
- Defining Sport and Physical Recreation - a Conceptual Model (2008)