High Performance stats
- $103 million - NSO funding for high performance
- $22.3 million - NSO funding for participation
- $2.4 million - NSO capability grants
- $12.1 million in dAIS grants to athletes
- 937 athletes received a total $13.12 million through dAIS
- 2500+ athletes registered on the Athlete Management System (AMS)
- 861 athletes registered for myAISplaybook
- 28 participants graduated from the AIS Centre for Performance Coaching and Leadership
- 78 individual women in sport leadership grants, and 270 women in 14 sport organisations benefited from 14 Women Leaders in Sport grants.
- 5807 funded schools (exceeds target of 5760)
- 1.38 million Sporting Schools attendances (exceeds 800,000 target)
- 89% of stakeholders wish to continue participating in Sporting Schools
- 32 NSOs engaged with Sporting Schools
- 93% of schools satisfied with the Sporting Schools program.