Before you begin your application, visit the how to apply page for important information.
Unless noted otherwise, positions are full-time and located in Canberra. Vacancies are updated each Friday (public holidays excepted).
For further employment opportunities in the Australian Sporting Sector, please see our Jobs in Sport page
AIS Deputy Director - High Performance
Reporting into the Director of the AIS, you will be responsible for working collaboratively and driving the performance engagement between the AIS, NSO’s, priority sports and other sport partners to develop high quality and effective high performance plans and strategies that will increase the likelihood of achieving Winning Edge targets and maintain high performance successes in the future. As a member of the AIS leadership team you will also play a vital role in the strategic direction of the AIS and high performance sport in Australia.
Recruitment for this vacancy is being conducted by Global Elite.
More information, including how to apply is available here.
Applications close Friday, 24 October 2014.
|Job reference||Job title||Salary range||Status||Application close|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic individual to support the Director in providing high level leadership and management ...
|$100,450 - $108,650 per annum||Ongoing||Monday, 20 Oct 2014|
You will provide high level operational support in the preparation and/or analysis of business materials, documents, presentations ...
|$62,341 - $67,762 per annum||Fixed Term until 30 June 2017||Wednesday, 22 Oct 2014|
You will identify, plan, implement and evaluate innovative, mutually beneficial initiatives for educative and sporting outcomes ...
|$85,069 - $92,466 per annum||Fixed Term until 30 June 2017||Wednesday, 22 Oct 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic individual to provide leadership to employees and clients on matters relating to web information management ...
|$85,069 - $92,466 per annum||Fixed Term until 30 June 2015||Monday, 27 Oct 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic individual to design, construct, integrate, test and maintain enterprise systems ...
|$85,069 - $92,466 per annum||Fixed Term until 30 June 2015||Monday, 03 Nov 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic individual to apply analytical and problem-solving skills across the ASC’s email, messaging, database, web hosting, server, desktop, virtualisation and line of business applications, environments, and platforms.
|$68,864-$74,852 per annum plus superannuation||Fixed term until 30 June 2015||Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014|
For information on employment benefits and working at the Australian Sports Commission, visit the FAQ page.
- The Australian Sports Commission (ASC) strongly condemns doping in sport and is committed to an anti-doping environment. All ASC employees are required to comply with the ASC Anti-Doping Policy as a term of their employment (as per the ASC Anti-Doping Declarations Policy). As part of the application process, you will be required to make a written declaration to the ASC as to whether you have:
- at any time been found to have breached an anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time; or
- to the best of your knowledge, otherwise engaged at any time in any conduct that constituted a breach of any anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time.
- External committee members may form part of the selection and recruitment process due to the collaborative nature of many of our programs.
- Unless otherwise noted, vacancies are only open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.