Before you begin your application, visit the how to apply page for important information.
Unless noted otherwise, positions are full-time and located in Canberra. Vacancies are updated each Friday (public holidays excepted).
For further employment opportunities in the Australian Sporting Sector, please see our Jobs in Sport page
|Job reference||Job title||Salary range||Status||Application close|
The Australian Institute of Sport (Australia’s high performance sport agency) is seeking a talented and enthusiastic PhD qualified individual to take up the role of Biomechanist in South East Queensland.
|$85,069-$108,650 per annum||Fixed term for 3 years||Wednesday, 26 Nov 2014|
In partnership with sport coaches and other service providers, this role will provide high quality, specialised strength and conditioning programs...
|$89,989 - $97,851 per annum plus superannuation||Monday, 01 Dec 2014|
AIS Personal Excellence (PE) manages and implements a national strategy to assist National Sporting Organisations (NSOs) to support their athletes in increasing their awareness of making decisions which impact performance in sport and life.
|$61,810 - $68,978 per annum plus superannuation||Fixed term part time (4 days on 4 days off rotating roster)||Monday, 01 Dec 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as the primary conduit between the Australian Sports Commission and national sporting organisations to link the ASC participation approach with their whole of sport planning including sport participation plans, strategic business planning and investment, in order to increase sport capability, sustainability and participation outcomes, including through Sporting Schools.
|$100,450 - $108,650 per annum plus superannuation||Ongoing||Wednesday, 03 Dec 2014|
The primary purpose of this key role is to deliver high level physiology support to some of Australia’s best swimmers and their coaches, as well as drive innovation and applied research focussed on the Swimming Australia Limited high performance centres of excellence on the Gold Coast.
|$85,069 - $108,650 per annum plus superannuation||Fixed Term for 3 years||Wednesday, 03 Dec 2014|
The ETC Centre Manager is required to live on-site and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the ETC facility in Gavirate Italy
|$100,450 - $108,650 per annum plus superannuation||Fixed term until 16 December 2016||Monday, 08 Dec 2014|
For information on employment benefits and working at the Australian Sports Commission, visit the FAQ page.
- The Australian Sports Commission (ASC) strongly condemns doping in sport and is committed to an anti-doping environment. All ASC employees are required to comply with the ASC Anti-Doping Policy as a term of their employment (as per the ASC Anti-Doping Declarations Policy). If you are offered employment, you will be required to make a written declaration to the ASC as to whether you have:
- at any time been found to have breached an anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time; or
- to the best of your knowledge, otherwise engaged at any time in any conduct that constituted a breach of any anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time.
- External committee members may form part of the selection and recruitment process due to the collaborative nature of many of our programs.
- Unless otherwise noted, vacancies are only open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.