How to apply
Your application will need to contain two items:
- A completed Epression of Interest form; and
- A copy of your CV.
The advertisement will indicate if you need to include any other items in your application.
Expression of Interest Form
- Complete all fields on the form.
- Support your claims with actual, specific examples of what you have done at work, privately or in the course of your studies. Where possible, include an indicator of success or a result.
- Try to limit your responses to the word limits indicated on the form.
- Sign the Anti-doping declaration, either electronically or print, sign and scan (This is a requirement of all prospective employees - if you feel that you cannot make the unqualified declaration, please contact email@example.com or call (02) 6214 1328).
- Prepare a curriculum vitae summarising your qualifications and work history and listing contact details for two referees, one of which should be your current or most recent supervisor.
Email the completed form along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm AEST on the closing date listed.
A member of the Australian Sports Commission Human Resources section will email you confirming that your application has been received, and will advise all applicants in writing when the selection process has been finalised.
You may enquire on the progress of your application at any time with the contact officer listed in the job description.