Skip to content

Other options

In addition to the ASC Restorative Program, the following options may also be available to you.

Details are outlined below, including contact details if you would like to consider other avenues of raising a matter.

If you still have questions or concerns, please contact the ASC Restorative Program team ( for guidance.

Contact us

Our support team is available to answer any questions you may have:

Raising a matter

AIS Be Heard

AIS Be Heard is available for people in the high performance system to share their experiences and be provided with support.  AIS Be Heard is available to current and former athletes, coaches and staff across the Australian high performance sports system. This includes the AIS and the National Institute Network, comprising state and territory Institutes and Academies of Sport.

Sport Integrity Australia

If you have a concern regarding a current matter of unacceptable behaviour in sport, speak to Sport Integrity Australia.

Sport Integrity Australia encourages everyone in sport who has experienced unacceptable behaviour to speak to Sport Integrity Australia, to help make sport a safer and fairer place in the future.

For more information on how to raise a concern, and what will happen with the information you provide, visit their website.

National Redress Scheme

The National Redress Scheme provides support to people who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse.

The Scheme acknowledges that many children were sexually abused in Australian institutions, it holds the institutions accountable for the abuse and helps people who have experienced institutional abuse access counselling, a redress payment and a direct personal response.

The Scheme was established in response to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. The Scheme started in July 2018 and will run for ten years.

Law enforcement

If you have a concern regarding a former or current matter of criminal behaviour in sport, you can make a report to the police.

Legal advice

If you have a concern regarding a former or current matter of unacceptable behaviour in sport, you may wish to seek legal advice and consider compensation.

Return to top