Australian Sports Commission
The Australian Government agency responsible for supporting and investing in sport.
- Australian Sport Learning Centre
- Community Coaching Framework
- Game Plan Online Diagnostic Tool
- Governance and Organisational Enhancement Projects
- Grants and Funding
- National Sporting Organisation Investment
- Sport Volunteer Coalition Action Plan
- Women Leaders in Sport Program
Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
Leading and enabling a united and collaborative high performance sport system that supports Australian athletes to achieve international podium success.
- AIS Community Engagement Programs
- AIS Engineering
- AIS High Performance Investment Guidelines
- AIS Mental Fitness Program
- AIS Workforce Development
- Female Performance Health Initiative
- High Performance Coach Development
- High Performance Camps
- Mental Health Referral Network
- National High Performance Sport Research Agenda
- Share a Yarn Program
- Thrive With Pride
- Wellbeing Health Checks
Clearinghouse for Sport
The information and knowledge sharing platform for Australian sport.
- Clearinghouse for Sport
- AusPlay - National Physical Activity Survey
- Subscribe to the Daily Sports News
An Australian Government initiative designed to help schools increase children's participation in sport and connect them with community sport opportunities.
Visit AIS in Canberra
The AIS campus in Canberra boasts a variety of facilities available to the public, from our aquatic centre and outdoor facilities to the interactive Sportex experience, ideal for school groups.